the PRIMAL FX website through the website www.viveprimal.com (the “Site”) and how this information is used and disclosed. By using our Website, you agree to the terms of this policy.
We treat the information you provide (such as your name or email, also known as “Personal Information” as defined below) with the highest level of integrity and responsibility. The policies set out below apply to data and information collected through the Site, all applications published by PRIMAL FX (“PRIMAL FX Applications”), all electronic newsletters published or distributed by PRIMAL FX, all other interactive features and communications provided by PRIMAL FX and for all data and information that you have provided to PRIMAL FX in call centers, events or promotions, regardless of how it is accessed or used, that is operated by us, made available to us, or produced and maintained by PRIMAL FX LLC (collectively “PRIMAL FX” or “we”, “us” or “our”).
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time and we will give notice of any changes by placing them on our Site, indicating at the top of the page the date of the last change. The use of the updated Site with the changes in our Policy will constitute acceptance of the same.
This contract describes what we collect, what we do with it and how we deal with it, as well as certain important information about how we operate the Site and our security over it.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is information that specifically identifies an individual, such as a person’s name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit or debit card information (or another account number) when it is directly linked to him/her, as information about their purchases. Personal information also includes demographic information, such as date of birth, gender, geographic area and preferences when this information is linked to other personal information that identifies an individual.
Aggregated data helps us understand customer trends and needs which we may take into consideration when preparing new products and services, and tailor existing products and services (including the Site) to customer wishes.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In general, we collect two types of information:
Personal information. We may collect your name, image, shipping addresses, email address, and phone number. This information is provided by you in various ways, when:
• You visit the Site; that is, when you buy PRIMAL FX products on the Site
• You participate in surveys, competitions, raffles or any other promotion on the Site
• You contact us by email for any reason; for example, to request help with the Services or to send us your comments/opinions.
• You submit personal information in relation to photos/stories for possible use and/or posting on the Site.
Non-personal information. In general, we collect and store the following non-personal information:
• Information from the browser, mobile or other device you use to access and/or make purchases. This information may include IP addresses, location information, unique device identifiers, browser types, browser languages and other transactional information.
• Analytic and usage information about your use of the PRIMAL FX site.
• “Traffic data” and additional log files, such as time of visits, date of visits, software crash reports, session ID numbers, access times and website addresses of references.
• Other information about your visits and use of the PRIMAL FX site that is not personal information. This information does not identify you individually nor, as you interact with our website, your interactive communications or applications.
We DO NOT keep in our records:
– Credit/debit card information.
– Billing addresses.
– Passwords and user names associated with our site, nor with forms of payment.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA
When you interact with the Site or with any account on a social media platform, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram or Pinterest, we may collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or account, including your account ID or “manager”. However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the relevant social media platform and will only collect and store the personal information that these social media sites allow us to collect. If you post your social media profile on PRIMAL FX, we may collect personal information that you make available as part of that profile.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your information in general in providing services to:
• Process purchases made online with a credit/debit card, Zelle or via Paypal.
• Process a return or exchange of a previously purchased item.
• Assist you with questions about products, delivery, billing or other problems.
• Send email receipts, confirmation of orders and deliveries.
• Send personalized mail and emails with special offers, information and notices.
• Allow the publication and monitoring of customer comments, opinions and suggestions.
• Confirm your identity to help prevent fraud or theft.
• Provide personalized support.
• Manage your participation in competitions, raffles, surveys or any other events.
• Evaluate, improve and administer our services, products and programs.
• Use the services managed or hosted by one of our contracted service providers.
• Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
• Perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of website users, the application, interactive communications and their purchasing patterns, as well as the communication directed through our mobile devices.
WHEN CAN WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We do not sell, trade or rent personal information to third parties without your prior consent, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy. We may share personal information with third parties that help us perform internal functions necessary to operate our business.
These functions may include, for example, analyzing traffic information or other data, providing us with marketing assistance, shipping items, processing credit card transactions and preparing or delivering orders. The party in question will be instructed to use your Personal Information only to the extent that is necessary to perform its contracted functions. They will also be instructed to maintain the security of your personal data.
We may share your personal information with:
– A delivery service (for example, UPS, US Postal Service) when a purchase or return is being shipped.
– A contracted service provider (or an affiliate of a contracted service provider) in the administration or performance of any aspect of our business operation (for example, payment processing).
– Advertisers or other companies with which we have a marketing relationship to send you information/offers which we think may be of interest to you.
– Appropriate individuals or bodies to assist with debt collection in cases of unpaid accounts.
We also disclose personal information when we believe it appropriate to comply with the law (for example, a subpoena or court order) or with requests from law enforcement authorities or other similar inquiries; to enforce or apply this Policy or our other policies or agreements; to initiate, process, bill and collect outstanding payments; to protect our rights, property or safety, or those of our clients; to protect our customers from fraudulent, abusive or illegal use of our Site; or if we reasonably believe that there is an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person that may require disclosure of communications or justifies the urgent release of records.