- Take 1 or 2 capsules mid-morning and mid-afternoon with a full glass of water or juice or Ormux. If you suffer from constipation, correct it before starting to take Activated Charcoal.
- Activated Charcoal prevents the absorption of drugs when taken together with them. To consume Activated Charcoal, wait at least 3 hours after taking any medication. Activated Charcoal can be taken at the same time as natural supplements. Activated Charcoal may turn stool black or green. Stop taking Activated Charcoal if constipation occurs.
- Activated Charcoal helps the body rid itself of heavy metals such as mercury and aluminum, and helps with the elimination of microtoxins or mold poisoning.
- Activated Charcoal is a fundamental part of the natural healing protocol against cancer and autoimmune diseases.
- Activated Charcoal is ideal against Candida overgrowth, SIBO and inflammatory bowel disease (Ulcerative Rectocolitis and Crohn’s Disease).
- Activated Charcoal is ideal for those with acute food poisoning or any cause, abdominal distension and gas in general.
- If you are taking Ormux, it is recommended to take Activated Charcoal along with it mid-morning and mid-afternoon. Otherwise at any time with a glass of water or juice.
If you suffer from constipation, you should choose Charcoal + Aloe Ferox